How To Customize The List Of Input Forms
You have full control over which forms will be available to anyone accessing Workflow. These can include any standard or custom forms in your environment.
To access the rule editor, control-right-click an existing rule or click on the gear cog in the upper right hand corner of the workflow form window.
In the Workflow Configuration, select the "Input Form List" business rule type and hit the "new" icon or open an existing rule to edit.
Select What Loans The Rule Will Apply To
Select the appropriate loan channels
Select the appropriate conditions for when the rule should apply.
- If this should apply To All loans, select "Advanced conditions" and type “TRUE” in the conditions text box.
- If the rule should only apply to certain loans use the dropdowns provided to create the appropriate logic.
- If the rule should only apply to certain loans, but the scenario is not covered by the standard dropdown options, use the Encompass native “Advanced Condition Editor” to create your logic.
Detailed information on how to write advanced conditions can be found here
Select The Workflow
You can apply the rule to "All Workflows" or a single specific workflow of your choice.
Add the forms you would like to the Input form list using the “Add” functionality.
Select Custom Configuration Points
- Index - this will determine the position of the form in the list of forms present on the screen (these numbers can be negative, if needed).
- Caption - this will be the form name visible to the user, if left blank the default name will be used.
- Allowed personas - any personas listed here (comma separated) will be able to see the form, if left blank everyone with access to the screen will be able to see all the forms present.
- Excluded personas - any personas listed here (comma separated) will not be able to see the form, if left blank everyone with access to the screen will be able to see all the forms present.
Comments can be added to your rule, if desired. However, DO NOT add any comments below the workflow config, starting with this callout “### MI WORKFLOW CONFIG - DO NOT CHANGE BELOW ###”
Once ready SAVE your rule, and DO NOT ACTIVATE it unless you would like it to be applied outside of workflow.